Kotobukiya Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") establishes the following personal information protection policy in order to comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information and to realize the appropriate handling of personal information.
1. Our basic stance on personal information
Our company understands and respects the purpose of the Personal Information Protection Law, complies with it, and in order to protect the personal information of our customers, we appoint a personal information protection manager and establish and implement the "Personal Information Protection Regulations". .
2, Personal information held by our company
We hold the personal information of customers submitted in the following cases.
①When using point cards ②When using mail-order sales ③When applying for various events, campaigns, services, etc. ④When product monitoring, questionnaire surveys, etc. ⑥ For other purposes for which you have agreed in advance
As a general rule, we do not collect your personal information without your consent.
In addition, it is possible not to provide personal information to us at your own discretion.
Even when we ask you to provide us with your personal information, we will clarify the purpose of collection and ask you to provide us with your personal information to the extent necessary.
3. Purpose of use of customer's personal information
We will use your personal information to the extent necessary for the following purposes.
(1) For various communications regarding transactions, etc. (2) For provision and delivery of products and services, etc. (3) For notifications regarding products, services, etc. and for guidance on related services (4) For information on various events, campaigns, etc. , for requesting questionnaire surveys, etc. ⑥ For research and statistical analysis of marketing data ⑦ For developing and improving our products and services ⑧ For responding to inquiries and other requests ⑨ For contract with customers For fulfillment and request for fulfillment (10) For necessary matters incidental to (1) to (9) above
4. Provision of customer's personal information to third parties
We will not disclose personal information provided by customers to third parties without the consent of the customer, except in the following cases. However, in order to provide services to our customers, we may disclose personal information to subcontractors (product delivery, direct mail sending, etc.) with whom we have signed confidentiality agreements, but only to the extent necessary.
(1) When it is based on laws and regulations (2) When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned (3) Improving public health or promoting the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned. When it is necessary to cooperate and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person concerned will interfere with the execution of the relevant affairs. and when it is deemed necessary to protect the rights and property of other customers, third parties or our company
5, Provision of personal information to Google LLC
In order to deliver advertisements related to our products or services, and to collect and analyze advertising effectiveness data, we share the hashed data of the customer's email address and phone number provided by the customer with Google LLC. and used only for the purpose of displaying our advertisements on the services of Google LLC.
6, Protection measures for customer's personal information
(1) We will regularly educate our employees on the protection of personal information and strictly manage the personal information of our customers.
(2) We will take strict security measures for personal information held by our company.
7. Outsourcing of processing of personal data of customers
When outsourcing the processing of personal data held by the Company, we will select an outsourcing company that is recognized to handle personal information appropriately, conclude a confidentiality agreement, and conduct appropriate management and supervision.
8, Response to personal information accidents, etc.
In the unlikely event that a problem such as the leakage of personal information from our company occurs, we will promptly contact the customer.
In addition, we will promptly announce the facts, etc. on our website.
9, continuous improvement
We will review our personal information protection policy and management system as appropriate and make continuous improvements.
In addition, when we change the content of personal information acquisition, change the method of use, change the content of disclosure, etc., we will notify you by posting it on our website so that you can know the details.
10.Contact for inquiries, corrections, suspension of use, etc.
If you wish to disclose your personal data held by us, correct, add or delete its contents, or stop using or erasing it or providing it to a third party (subcontractor), necessary procedures Please feel free to contact us at the contact information below. In that case, we will take necessary measures within a reasonable range in accordance with laws and regulations and our internal regulations.
Also, if we are unable to comply with all or part of your request, we will explain the reason.
(Contact point for inquiries)
We will respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information.
For inquiries and consultations regarding our handling of personal information and retained personal data, please contact us at the following.
Kotobukiya Building, 4-5 Midoricho, Tachikawa City, Tokyo
Kotobukiya Co., Ltd. (personal information protection consultation desk)
Enacted date: April 01, 2005 Revised date: April 10, 2023 Kotobukiya Co., Ltd. President Kazuyuki Shimizu