1. What are Cookies and Similar Technologies?
Cookies are small text files or information that are stored on your computer or mobile device (such as a smartphone or tablet) when you visit our website.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website or application from which the cookie originated, the duration of the cookie (i.e. how long the cookie remains on your device), and a number, usually a randomly generated unique number. It contains.
We may also use similar technologies that serve similar purposes to cookies, such as pixel, script or flash cookies, but they do not store text files on your device.
2. Types of cookies used by the Company and purpose of use
3. How to manage your cookies
You may, for example, where legally required, access strictly to the functionality of the website by us or by third parties (analytics partners and adtech partners) through cookie banners or footer links displayed on our website. You can choose whether or not to allow the setting of unnecessary cookies.
If you do not want cookies to be used or set, you can use your browser settings to delete cookies that have been set on your device or prevent new cookies from being set on your device. .
Browser manufacturers provide help pages on how to manage cookies in their product browsers. See below for instructions on how to manage cookies in the most common browsers.
For other browsers, please refer to the documentation provided by your browser manufacturer.
If you wish to opt out of certain third party cookies only and are able to do so, please follow the instructions in the link above.
Four. Contact information
In addition, when the information is no longer needed, we will promptly delete it.
Please refer to the link below for the handling of behavioral information by each affiliated company.
① Google Analytics
- Tool provider: Google Inc.
- Details of functions introduced on our website:
Report on user distribution and interest categories in Google Analytics
An integrated service that uses Google Analytics to collect data using advertising cookies and anonymous IDs
- How to stop sending information: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
* Our website and third-party distributors such as Google Inc. above combine first-party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics cookies, etc.) and third-party cookies (e.g., Google advertising cookies, etc.) to We use it to analyze the attributes, interests, and interests of customers who visit the site.
In addition, in the same way, we combine other first-party IDs and other third-party IDs for the purpose of improving convenience, including service proposals based on analysis of user behavior, and statistically grasping usage conditions. We may use it.